Are you CRAZY?
We are very excited that the Lord has led us to go back to Haiti in October. We will be going as a family and staying there for three weeks. PLEASE pray for us! I am so happy that my girls will get to meet their brothers. They have been so faithful to pray for them every single night and now to meet them in the flesh will be such a wonderful experience for them. I have my concerns about it, too. After all, I am a MOTHER. But we have sought the Lord on this and have His peace. We would never do anything foolish in regards to our children and their livelihood. We also would never wilfully disobey God just because it would require us to step outside of our "comfort" zone. Some people think we're CRAZY. Maybe a little.
Anyway, some are asking if we will bringing home the boys on this trip. Oh, how I wish it were true! We are still in Parquet at the moment so I think it would probably be unlikely that we are finished by the end of October...but, we welcome any work of God that would allow it to be so. :)
Who you callin' crazy???
Comments
Honey if the only crazy you ever experience is the kind God calls you too...then feel blessed!
LOL
Praying for you and your trip. Go and enjoy the time as a family and let God do the rest!
Enjoy your family, your whole family...together...and know that you will be together in the USA soon!
God bless you and we will be praying for you all.