They Grow Up Too Fast



This was given to me tonight from a New Hope Haiti Mission board members who were there the day New Hope received Jeff in 2002. My boys are so beautiful and I can't believe I have missed so much of their lives. It breaks my heart, really. If you look at the last pictures, you will see them together last week. I also was given a little book full of original pictures of Jeff from about 18 months old and up. Thank you to J & J who gave me these cherished keepsakes of my children!

Comments

Anonymous said…
jeff and david are both absolutely gorgeous!
Lisa said…
Yes, April, they do grow up too fast and they need to be home with their families...where they can have the food, love, hugs, medical care, discipline, teaching, kisses, holidays, parents, siblings, etc...that they need.
I pray that God will continue to move these adoptions quickly and soften the hearts of the officials in Haiti so that our children can come home!
lori shepler - said…
they're so cute, thanks for sharing

lori
Kristina said…
Praying for them to be home!

Popular Posts