First Day of Homeschool

When we decided to adopt Jeff & David we felt that homeschooling them would be a great way for them to bond and learn English and adapt, etc. We figured after some time they would be able to join their siblings at public school. Then we considered a move to the city (which is still up in the air...) and felt that homeschool was the solution to our educational needs there. Well, Jeff and David are not here (yet), the house hasn't sold (yet) and after months of preparing for both scenarios we decided to go ahead and jump aboard with homeschooling. Today was our first day and it went so well. We started the morning with a praise song/devotion/prayer. It was a blessing to hear my kids singing, "Everyday a brand new chance to say/Jesus, You are the only way/My Savior/My Savior lives" in school!! :)
So, again with the attempted digital scrapbooking...

On another note, please pray that all went well today with David's mother who had an appointment for the DNA testing. Thanks!

Comments

Lisa said…
Cute picture!) Sounds like the morning went great....I am sure praying that Jeff and David will join your classroom soon:)
Blessings,
Lisa
Michelle said…
Congrats on the homeschooling decision. We are beginning our second year and I feel so blessed to have my children home with me.
Laura said…
You family is so beautiful! I love your creative scrapbooking.

I know you're longing, like me, for your kids to come home. I pray that they ALL come home to us very soon!

Popular Posts