We interupt this regularly scheduled blog...


We found out today that we are out of IBESR!!! YIPPEE!!

Thank you for all of your prayers! We have a great story that goes with this so hopefully once I catch up...and I will...I can share it with you!

One step closer to bringing my boys home! Praise God!!

Comments

Michelle said…
PRAISE GOD!!!!! April, I'm so excited for you!! God is sooooo good!
Anonymous said…
this is so awesome!!! please keep us posted.
salvant7 said…
Yes!!...Michelle your numbers are right after mine so I am praying that you are next...
Anonymous said…
I am so glad to hear that progress is being made! Congrats!

Marci
Michelle said…
I know, April! There is a whole group of us from TAs that were submitted at the same time. We are all nuts with anticipation!! Our file is waiting for Presidential Approval, but there are others that should be coming out any day!!! Thanks for your prayers!! By the grace of God.....
Lisa said…
April,
We are soooo excited for this new development!!! I pray that we will be bringing our children home very soon....before Christmas!!!!
Waiting with you and praying with you-
Lisa
Michelle said…
April, praise God for answered prayers! We are out!!!!!!
Kristina said…
Awesome!!!! Our number should be out soon!

Rejoicing with you!
Amara said…
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I am praying. My cup overflows...and they're not even mine.