The Cat's Out of the Bag

We are pleased to announce that Jeff and David OFFICIALLY know that they are our sons and that they will soon go home to the U.S. to live with us- their forever family!!!

We brought them upstairs today with L. to translate. Jeff says that he thought that we would adopt him. David said he knew but no one told him- he just knew. Kids are way too intuitive. They are VERY happy and so are we! It is so nice to hear them call me "Mama". We showed them all of our family pictures and they are learning everyone's names. Oh, how I wish I could bring them home with us. It will be even more difficult to leave this time.
Here are some pictures from today:

A very proud Daddy. Dad and kids looking at pictures.

My youngest girl and boy



Comments

Lisa said…
yeah!!! we are so excited for you! thank you so much for sharing the great news!!! we are praying that you will take them home before the holidays:)
yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
OH YEAAAAAAAAA!! I am so happy for you guys:) Tell Jeff & David that there big cousen Jenny says Hello and she can't wait to meet them! I love you guys!!

Love Jen
Anonymous said…
We are so happy for you all!! Great News! Nana and Grandaddy can't wait for them to come home!
It would be wonderful if all the paperwork came through while you were there, we can only hope!
Love to you all,
Nana and Grandaddy

Popular Posts