Traveling Moments
Here are some photos of our trip:
Jadon at National Airport looking smart.
Jadon & Caroline riding up the mountain to NHHM. We were so tired after leaving the house at 2am and driving to DC to fly out at 6am to Miami, then on to PAP. Scott and I actually never went to bed that night. I hadn't pulled an all-nighter in years. 

Out our window:
Jadon at National Airport looking smart.
Jadon & Caroline riding up the mountain to NHHM. We were so tired after leaving the house at 2am and driving to DC to fly out at 6am to Miami, then on to PAP. Scott and I actually never went to bed that night. I hadn't pulled an all-nighter in years. 

Breaking all kind of seat belt laws in this backseat...along with bad hair.
Out our window:

Okay, I have to add this funny video. Ignore my terrible slurred voice- I was exhausted, not drunk. I can't even explain to you how loud this truck was...our windows were up. I have entitled it, Eat Our Chicken or Go Deaf. (Pause music at the bottom of my page in order to hear the video.)
more to come...
Comments
xoxoxo