Returning to the Blog

Over the next few weeks I plan on catching up on here. It has nearly been a year since I last posted! I don't know if I still have readers, but I think that it is time to be more intentional with my blog. God is doing some things in our lives and I really want to blog it! If you are still there, let me know!

Comments

Laura said…
Excited to read more!
Carrie DeLille said…
Not sure I want to read where He's taking you, but I will :o)
I haven't checked your blog in a loooong time. I'd love to hear what's going on and how God is working!
Hi, I don't even know you but you are a friend of a friend and the number that goes along with your family caught my eye. I LOVE big families and was excited to see that you had adopted since we have three biological kids and are in the process of adopting right now. Soooo all that to say I would love to hear what GOD is doing in your lives and how your family is growing. --Erin, CA
salvant7 said…
I do promise to return!! Thanks for the encouragement!

Popular Posts