21 Days

I just found out that I am going to Haiti. Scott was scheduled to go back at the end of the month to install the new directors of the orphanage for New Hope Haiti Mission but found out today that he has a two-day mandatory business meeting during the same time. It was easier to change one ticket instead of four. (Scott's dad is going, too.) I am excited but a little unprepared!! I am extremely happy to be able to see my boys and to see my friends, Wilson and Medja, become the directors. We are so thankful that God has prepared and provided this wonderful couple to love and care for the children at the orphanage.

Please pray for us! Also, pray for my kids here...they are crying because they don't get to go!

Comments

Unknown said…
my family will definitely be praying for ya'll!
Lisa said…
Praying for your trip...I wish I were going with you! I know Jeff and David will be so glad to see you!!!
Give my Gigi a hug and a big kiss and tell her that her Mommy and Daddy love her and miss her:)
Talk to you soon,
Lisa
Michelle said…
That's awesome April!! I soooo wish I was heading back myself. I'm missing the kids like crazy! Maybe you'll be bringing a couple of little boys home with you. Wouldn't that be AMAZING!?!?!

Praying for you to be out of MOI any day now!

Popular Posts